Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Birds and Berries


My lovely husband and I have just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary, and his gift to me (in keeping with the tradition of him always giving minis) is this lovely Art Nouveau fireplace from Sussex Crafts. This will eventually go in the dining room of Mooredge Manor, as will the Birds and Berries wallpaper I photographed it against. Can you spot the little birds on the fireplace? I sense the beginning of a theme here... especially since I have been eyeing up the Voysey Swan chairs from Small Time Miniatures.

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely piece and perfect for your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished reading your blog. All posts were interesting and as I said before, I love your style rigor. I hope I get it back, sooner or later, but now I am a bit 'blog got caught by the system of miniature, see giveaway, swap and so on ..... Now I know your path and I will follow you even more interest. I hope that you show us something new soon.About myself .... I had my eye on this fireplace a bit 'of time ... as you can see we have tastes in tune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year has been a bit crazy for me, and next year is shaping up to be just as busy. Buy I'm determined to carve out some mini-me time, it has been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly spectacular. At first glance, I thought it was a real, human-size fireplace! Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete