Saturday, 7 May 2011

Kim Selwood Furniture (And Some Progress News!)

There sadly isn't much in the way of Arts & Crafts furniture available in miniature, but Kim Selwood is an exception. His catalogue covers Morris & Co., Liberty, MH Baillie Scott, CFA Voysey and many others.



I'd love a Sussex Chair from Morris and Co. for Mooredge Manor. And I really like all the Voysey furniture too! I am going to Kensington Dolls House Festival next week so we'll see what comes home with me...

And news of Tanglewood Lodge - the roof is finished!!! Finally, hurrah! It does feel like I've been ironing those shingles on for years now. In my excitement at finishing I've been in a whirlwind of activity, and am now nearly through with the ageing of the house's exterior. It is quite amazing what a wash of grey paint can do! I still need to weather the beams and flick lichen onto the roof, lead the windows and scatter grass all over the base, but then it will be done! Photos will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your house, love the furniture.

    ReplyDelete