Monday, 29 November 2010

Mini Haul from York

We braved the snow to visit the Dolls House & Miniatures Fair at York Racecourse yesterday, and this is what came home with me...


Ladder by Harlands of Hedon, trio of copper saucepans and milk jug from Country Treasures, mistletoe bough by Jan Southerton, jar of herbs from Solway Miniatures and a most lovely shaped copper teapot from Forget-Me-Not Miniatures. (Pictured outside a nowhere near finished Tanglewood Lodge... )
I also picked up for wood and fabric for future projects.

The fair itself was pretty good, although really quiet. Perhaps the snow put people off? It is also the Kensington Christmas Fair next weekend so perhaps people were saving for that instead (I can't make it, as it clashes with my son's second birthday!). We've decided next year to give Miniatura a miss completely, and just go to Kensington and York. I really need to direct my time and money into actually decorating my dolls houses instead of just buying things for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment